SBA Launches PPP Round 2
On Monday January 11th the SBA began accepting submissions of PPP 2 applications for Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI’s). We anticipate the SBA will begin accepting applications from all remaining financial intuitions in the coming days.
- PPP Round 2 allows for new 1st Draw PPP Loans, Re-Advance Loans, and PPP 2nd Draw Loans. Please refer to the links below for highlights of each of the new loans available.
- Citizens Bank is currently accepting applications for all facets of PPP Round 2 for clients of Citizens Bank. For a sneak peek of the individual requirements and documents need to apply, click here.
We are currently accepting applications for Forgiveness. Please work directly with your Loan Officer or Citizens Bank point of contact to begin the process.
- Citizens Bank Forgiveness Application Worksheet (Click Here)
- When can I apply for Forgiveness?
- What can I expect to receive from Citizens Bank during the forgiveness process?
- What is my payment deferral period on my existing PPP Loan?
- How can I use PPP funds to maximize forgiveness?
- What are my “Forgiveness Covered Period” options?
For answers to these questions and more Click Here for the Citizens Bank Forgiveness Navigation Guide.
For SBA guidance regarding FAQs for Forgiveness, please refer to the SBA's PPP Loan Forgiveness FAQs.
Citizens Bank is proud to have supported our business communities with nearly $100 Million dollars in SBA PPP Loans that helped sustain over 10,500 local jobs.