SBA Closing New PPP Applications
As of Tuesday May 4th, SBA closed their portal for New PPP Applications to most financial institutions outside of CDFI’s and MDI’s. Please refer to the PPP CFI Lender List for your resource and reference of Institutions in Oregon that are still accepting applications.
- Citizen Bank continues to accept PPP Forgiveness Applications for PPP Rounds 1 & 2.
We are currently accepting applications for Forgiveness. Please work directly with your Loan Officer or Citizens Bank point of contact to begin the process.
- When can I apply for Forgiveness?
- What can I expect to receive from Citizens Bank during the forgiveness process?
- What is my payment deferral period on my existing PPP Loan?
- How can I use PPP funds to maximize forgiveness?
- What are my “Forgiveness Covered Period” options?
For answers to these questions and more see the Citizens Bank Forgiveness Navigation Guide (598KB).
For SBA guidance regarding FAQs for Forgiveness, please refer to the SBA's PPP Loan Forgiveness FAQs.
Citizens Bank is proud to have supported our business communities with nearly $100 Million dollars in SBA PPP Loans that helped sustain over 10,500 local jobs.