Citizens Remote Capture.
By clicking the link above, you are leaving citizensEbank.com.
Deposit checks electronically from your desktop! Citizens Remote Capture utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the Internet. With it, you can scan checks received from customers and issue deposits electronically to the bank, anytime day or night. It's the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
Citizens Remote Capture is for use with a business account. Citizens Remote Capture requires a completed Remote Deposit Capture Application which includes but is not limited to credit approval and on-site business review. Please see below for more details.
How does Citizens Remote Capture work?
Using a desktop check scanner, you can scan both sides of your checks in a single easy step.
View images of the scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totalled.
Once the deposit is scanned and totalled, the deposit is sent to Citizens Bank through a secure Internet connection
Access to your funds are available faster and can be deposited later in the day than traditional deposits.
What are the benefits to my business with Citizens Remote Capture?
- Save time preparing and taking check deposits to the Bank. Check deposits are now made at your desk, saving you and your employees the time of packaging your deposits for the Bank as well as the time it takes to get from your office to the Bank and back. This allows you and your staff more time in the office each day.
- Make deposits anytime, day or night, 365 days a year. Now that you can make deposits at your desk, you have the freedom of making deposits on your schedule. Deposits submitted before 7pm PT on business days, will credit to your account the same business day. A deposit made after 7pm PT, on weekends, or holidays will be credited the next business day.
- Reduce the risk of check fraud. Now that checks are clearing faster, any problems will come to your attention sooner. This can increase your opportunity to act on bad checks.
- Increase cash flow. If you have multiple stores or offices, you can streamline your deposits into the same account regardless of location. Eliminate having bank accounts at several different financial institutions, deposits can all be made to the same bank.
What items do I need to use Citizens Remote Capture?
Citizens Remote Capture is easy to use and setup on your PC. Below are the Workstation Prerequisites:
2.0 Ghz Pentium class computer with:
- 2 GB of RAM recommended (1 GB minimum)
- 10 GB of available disk space on the system drive recommended
- USB 2.0*** and not set to power saving mode
The Operating Systems qualified for use with Web Capture are Windows XP-Service Pack 3 and higher versions, Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), or
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Internet Explorer Versions 8, 9, 10 & 11. Please note that Internet Explorer 11 must be run in compatibility mode.
- 1280x1024 Screen Resolution
- Silver Bullet Inc. Ranger interface for Qualified Scanner selected (automatically installs with scanner driver)
- Internet connection, 1.5 mbps (minimum connection speed)
- Adobe Reader 9.0 (Adobe Reader is a free download, see button below at bottom of this page)
- Citizens Remote Capture will operate with Internet Explorer only
- Sun Java 2 Runtime Environment JRE version 184.108.40.206 (Minimum)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 (Minimum) (Adobe Reader is a free download, see button below at bottom of this page)
- Citizens Bank Business Account (Additional forms and credit requirements apply. Please contact your branch of account for more details.)